Become a Member
Dear Art History Teacher,
We invite you to join the New Zealand Art History Teachers’ Association. We are an association committed to helping teachers through
- advocating for our subject with the Ministry of Education and NZQA,
- holding conference and professional development days,
- publishing journals with resources, exemplars and commentary on art history matters,
- responding to teachers’ concerns and issues,
- building a collegial and professional body of teachers, and
- raising the profile of art history as a subject of importance to society.
The subscription for 2019 is $40.00. This can be paid direct to the Associations’ bank account or by cheque (details on the attached subscription form). Please complete the form providing an e-mail address that you would like all future correspondence to be addressed to.
$40 per year
Members will receive access to NZAHTA materials which include teaching resources, assessment information, samples of student work, and notifications of professional development courses.
To become a member:
- make the subscription payment through online banking including your name and school as a reference.
- download and complete a subscription form below and email or post it to:
Sally Waanders (Treasurer NZAHTA)
Telephone: 09 295 0661 xtn 842
Online Payments to:
Account Name: NZ Art History Teachers’ Association
BNZ Account No: 02 0223 0088687 00
Include Reference: [Name of Institution, or Personal Membership]
NZ Art History Teachers’ Association
C/: Sally Waanders
PO BOX 72 546
Papakura, Auckland, 2113
Physical Address for Courier Packages:
5 Edinburgh Ave